GENERAL BROWSING INFORMATION
Bata gathers navigational information during your visit to our Website. In the process of gathering navigational information, non-personally identifiable information (i.e. domain type, browser version, service provider and IP address) may be collected. The navigational information tells Bata about the use of our Website by visitors, including the areas of our site that are most visited or the time of a last visit to a page and the technical efficiencies of our website and services. Such navigational information helps improve our visitors experience by recognizing and delivering user-friendly features or offering that our visitors prefer.
- Bata does not collect personal information from you (e.g. Your name, addresses etc.) when you visit our Website. If you choose to provide this information to us, it is only used to fulfill your request for information or your consent to receive communication from Bata.
- Bata may ask you to provide personal information when you establish or update a Bata account, sign up for the Bata ShoeMe Newsletter program, place an in-store order, enter a contest, participate in a survey, shop online, check the status of an order or review order history, provide a review about our products, purchase, search for products on our site or provide information about your shoe preferences.
- When you create a Bata account or place an order with us, the personal information that we collect may include your; first and last name, home or other address, telephone number, email address and billing, payment and financial information.
- We will not share your personal information with any other organization other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from BATA website and as is necessary to process COD, Easypaisa. BATA is committed to complying with your right to privacy and the Data Protection Act.
- We will not sell and/or share your personal information to any third party without your permission, but we cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of third party sites from which you may have linked or been directed to the Bata website.
- However, we may be under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Bata, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organization for the purpose of fraud protection/prevention and/or investigation purposes.
BATA USES PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- To deliver the products you have ordered (for example to our courier), fulfilling any requests that you have created and process your return and exchange.
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes in the event of order or delivery difficulties and responding to your inquiries.
- To manage and develop Bata Business and Operations, administer accounts, collect and process payments. To better understand your needs and preferences, possibly through carrying out research on our users’ or product evaluations.
- To deliver information of marketing/promotional materials through the various communication channels you have provided to us about our products or website, including adding you to a Bata email list or to our customer phone and mail marketing list when you register for an account or make a purchase with us. You may opt to unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by clicking on our unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier).
- All Bata members have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties. If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing communication from us and/or selected third parties you should inform us via emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Bata please contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. In order to do this, you can review, update, change or modify your personal information including billing and shipping information by logging into your account on Bata Website.
- BATA takes the following types of security measures: use of technologies and policies such as limited access data-centers and firewall technology.
- While we implement the above security measures on this site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
BATA reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Bata Home, Bata Pakistan Ltd Batapur, Lahore 53400